Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am Spectacular at Fail

So, Mansfield Park is still unfinished; my Jane Austen class has moved on to Emma ((which I finished, thanks)). I don't know when I'll get around to finishing MP. All I know is that I hated reading it. It was complete torture ((I hate Fanny and Edmund)). It'll just have to be one of those books that I finish inbetween other books.

I am now in the middle of Wuthering Heights, and I freakin' love it.

Heathcliff and Catherine are horrible people, but they deserve each other and I'm oddly fascinated by them.

I'm a work, and I get irrationally angry at customers when they barge in and I have to put the book down...It's too good!

Joseph has to go though. His cockney ((is that right??)) accent annoys the hell out of me. He's impossible to understand, and I get a headache trying to decipher the dialogue.

Anywho, I am still an epic fail, but I'm slowly making my way out of it. (=

((Typing on a phone is mega-ultra hard.))

No comments:

Followers