Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Success!!

Yay me! Emma is completed. I'm going to start Mansfield Park before I got to bed tonight, and have it finished by next Thursday. Then, it's Wurthering Heights.

Emma was...decent. It got better closer to the end. I'd say the first 3/4 of the novel was boring, for myself at least. And Emma was just retarded. I didn't like her nearly as much as I liked Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Knightely was win, though.

I can't wait until we see the movie version in class; it's not going to be until the last part of the semester, though. We're also going to watch Clueless. Any class that has that movie was part of the curriculum is win, for sure. We have to get through MP and the movie version first, however. I kind of misread the syllabus and started on Emma before I was supposed to, but I couldn't bring myself to stop reading it and pick up a new book. I hate that.

Anyway...I pretty much rock. (= One down, forty-nine to go. ;)

No comments:

Followers