Monday, May 4, 2009

" "


I have about fifty pages left to read of Three Weeks with My Brother. I've practically devoured that book; it's so awesome. I'll definitely have it finished by tomorrow - probably while I'm at work. With that said, I need to figure out what I'm going to read next. I want something contemporary. Not quite ready to jump back into the classics yet - so Bronte, and Hawthorne, and Tolskoy are going to have to wait.

I'm thinking I should probably finish reading The Time Traveler's Wife, being as I started that ages ago - and had to stop once the semester started. I'm not quite halfway finished with it. It makes sense to start that book, but I kind of want to start something new, too. I want to give my library card a workout.

To choose from, I have:

The Time Traveler's Wife - again, this would be ideal to finish.
A Northern Light - which Sarah swears is amazing. I don't know when I'll see her again to borrow it from her, so...I guess I can get it from the library, though.
The Host - I should really save this for the summer...It looks to be an epic.
Marley & Me - totally random, and heard-tell it's a tear-jeaker, but whatthehell.

Hmm...decisions, decisions. Oh, well, I'll figure something.

...in unrelated news, I need a freakin' title.

And that is all.

No comments:

Followers