Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Some Stuff

Okay, I'm finally getting around to passing out the awards that I received last week. I'm not familiar with a lot of blogs just yet, so some of you are going to be getting the same award again, but you don't mind, do you? (:






I'd like to give this one to the following::



B: Beautiful Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf
I: Informative April at Good Books & Good Wine
N: Neighborly Erica at Soon Remembered Tales
G: Gorgeous Dixie at A Few of My Favorite Things
O: Outstanding Jennifer at the Forgetful Faerie



This next one represents blogs that show a great attitude, and I'd like to pass it on to::


Misty at Book Rat


Moving on real quickly, as I'm supposed to be completing an English assignment *wink*...Has anyone read A Solider's Heart by Gary Paulsen? I have to read this book next for an online class. I just picked his book at random; I was in a hurry. *shrug* I hope it's good! I'll let you know.

My first giveaway ends tonight at midnight (EST). I'll have the winner announced tomorrow, and I'll contact you for your address. The beginning of next month I'll launch a new one, this time by Janet Evanovich.

I need to pretend to be a good student now.

Have a good day, everyone!

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Rachel! Thank you for the award-I'm going to pass it on to some others as well as check out the other recipients. :-)

Amy J said...

Thanks for the award Rachel! My mom loves Janet Evanovich! I will have to check back for that one!

Jennifer The Forgetful Faerie Queen said...

Thank you Rachel!
I am honored. I will have to pass this on and check out the other winner.

*sprinkles you with fairy dust........

Erica R Hopper said...

I got your message and thank you!!! :-)

Misty said...

Thanks for the award! And good luck with the school/random book thing. :)

Followers