Thursday, September 3, 2009

Support Stacie

Dear Readers,

For those of you who are familiar with fanfiction, I'd like to point you in the direction of the Author Auction in benefit of Stacie.

Stacie's story is familiar one; we hear about it everyday. Not only is she battling cancer, but she has a mountain of hospital bills to pay back ((out of pocket, I do believe)) as she has no medical insurance. What separates her from some others is she has a large online community supporting her, but we could always use some more help. (:

I've spoken to her once, and just briefly, as we were both involved in the same fandom. She's very sweet; I'd love to do as much as I can to help her.

With that said, as I mentioned, if you're familiar with fanfiction -- or even if you're curious -- then please head over to this site ((and this one as well)) and bid on an author to your favorite fandom or even offer her a few encouraging words. Every little bit goes a long way. Bidding starts in just over a week, and the hope is to raise bunches of money for her!

Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Erica R Hopper said...

This is totally off track but I have a question. How did you get the two column layout on here? I used to have it on my journal but now I can't find the option and I'm epically confused.

Erica R Hopper said...

Okay thank you!!!

Erica R Hopper said...

Nevermind, I was able to figure it out on my own. Thank you though!

Amy J said...

I want to know! I am using a three column template but it only shows 2 columns!LOL..I want three rows too! wahhhhhh!

okay, I left you another award at my blog:
http://myoverstuffedbookshelf.blogspot.com/

and if you dont mind sharing how you got three columns email me please!
djsfoxylady@gmail.com

Followers